maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should go into doxia 1.0-alpha-10?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:05:54 GMT
I don't really care all that much what the versions are called. Some
time ago a discussion was held on this list where a versioning strategy
was drawn up. Basically it said that we should switch from alpha to beta
when the api is stable. So I just go with the flow...

What I'm interested in at the moment is getting a doxia release out that
can be used in maven-site-plugin and maven-project-info-reports-plugin.

--
Dennis Lundberg