maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should go into doxia 1.0-alpha-10?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:14:47 GMT
Lukas has continued work on trunk for beta-1 which includes changes to
the api. These changes will *not* be in the doxia release that I plan do
shortly. This release, dubbed alpha-10, is a bug-fix release for
alpha-9. Alpha-9 has some bugs that makes it unusable for the site- and
project-info-reports-plugin.

So the plan is to do a quick alpha-10 of doxia followed by releases of
site-plugin and project-info-reports-plugin.

--
Dennis Lundberg