maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing doxia-SNAPSHOT with site plugin
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 18:02:21 GMT
Lukas Theussl wrote:
> I assume from the recent silence that I am not the only one having
> troubles with this. What's other people's status with doxia? As for me,
> I still can't make it work with any versions of the site plugin.

I don't get the error message that you noted below, when I use doxia
built from trunk. The dependency issues should be sorted out, after I
wnet through it with the dependency-plugin.

I do however get other exceptions from time to time, usually
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

> I have been quite busy recently, (and actually expect to be so for the
> next few weeks still), but I have a few patches waiting and they start
> to pile up, and generally, I'd like to start pushing for beta-1.

Do you feel that alpha-9 is unusable? Just curious if I should push
releases of MSITE, MPIR et al with alpha-9. I feel that we can do all
the work in the world on doxia, but it will not benefit maven users
until we start releasing the plugins...

> I assume that the problems I see are strictly maven related (ie outside
> doxia). I also assume that an alpha-10 release (if we do one) with just
> Vincent's trivial bug fix, can be done from the alpha-9 tag. So, any
> objections if I go ahead committing on trunk?

Dive right in. We could easily set up a branch from alpha-9 if we decide
to do an alpha-10.

Dennis Lundberg