maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing doxia-SNAPSHOT with site plugin
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:30:02 GMT
I assume from the recent silence that I am not the only one having
troubles with this. What's other people's status with doxia? As for me,
I still can't make it work with any versions of the site plugin.

I have been quite busy recently, (and actually expect to be so for the
next few weeks still), but I have a few patches waiting and they start
to pile up, and generally, I'd like to start pushing for beta-1.

I assume that the problems I see are strictly maven related (ie outside
doxia). I also assume that an alpha-10 release (if we do one) with just
Vincent's trivial bug fix, can be done from the alpha-9 tag. So, any
objections if I go ahead committing on trunk?

Cheers,
-Lukas