maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should go into doxia 1.0-alpha-10?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:17:51 GMT
I agree on getting the release out, but we can't just go around the
underlying issue every time. For me the fact that it's being used in
several places for long time should make it stable, for coherence with
other projects using doxia.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.