maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should go into doxia 1.0-alpha-10?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:43:53 GMT
you guys realize that final versions of Maven have been using Doxia
for quite some time now and the fact that it's being called alpha as
an excuse to make more API changes, which will affect the future
development of maven, instead of evolving the API in a backwards
compatible way, it's not a good idea at all

my 0.02

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.