maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can't build site
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 10:34:08 GMT
I get an error as well if I use javadoc-plugin 2.3, but not the same.
Specifying javadoc-plugin 2.2 makes it work for me. That explains why I
haven't seen the error before, because I have 2.2 as default. I'll add a
version to the pom and check if doxia-sitetools is affected by this too.

mvn help:describe -Dplugin=org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin
reports version: 2.2

Here's the error I get:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 -
G:\apache\maven\trunks\doxia\doxia\doxia-core\src\test\java\org\apache\
maven\doxia\index\IndexEntryTest.java:59: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class IndexEntry
location: class org.apache.maven.doxia.index.IndexEntryTest
     private void assertIndexEntry( IndexEntry entry, IndexEntry parent,
int childCount, IndexEntry prevEntry, IndexEntry nextEntry )

                                    ^

--
Dennis Lundberg