maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0-alpha-9 release checklist
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:34:08 GMT

Vincent Siveton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mainly for Dennis who kindly suggests to do the release, here are some
> doc issues:
>
> * publish the site decoration descriptor XSD and the associated doc.
> Actually, it is decoration-1.0.0.xsd but I would prefer to name it
> decoration-1.0.0-alpha-9.xsd. WDYT?
> Moreover, where to publish it? in http://maven.apache.org/xsd/ ? or
> http://maven.apache.org/doxia/xsd/ ? IMHO, the second one seems to be
> the right place.

I just had a look at this, the generated xsd suffers from the same
modello bugs that I mentioned at DOXIA-136 (attributes are written as
elements). Since it's practically unusable, I wouldn't bother publishing
it, even as an alpha...

> * since fml descriptor is buggy (DOXIA-136), we shouldn't publish it.
>
> * we need (short) reference pages for FML and xdoc [1].
>
> * We need to publish also the dev sites of doxia and doxia-sitetools.
> I suggest to put them at http://maven.apache.org/doxia/ref/ like on
> the maven site. WDYT?

There are several sub-project sites that have been deployed once already
in a preliminary state [1], I think we can remove those pages and just
put the top-level sites of doxia/ and doxia-sitetools/, which contain
the links to all sub-modules. And put some links there from the main
doxia site (Developer docs, or so).

-Lukas

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-core/