maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Promote doxia-book and doxia-maven-plugin
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:26:40 GMT
You've been a bit too quick for me... :)

As mentioned, I have added javadocs, some basic site docs and some test
enhancements (though the maven-plugin still has no tests). Satisfied
with my work, I change my vote into a +1 :)

I think we could promote it now, so we can release it with alpha-9,
which should be doxia's last alpha...

Cheers,
-Lukas