maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: head element in site.xml?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:26:25 GMT
Yes :)

Though it's probably a bit dodgy as is. It really is XHTML specific -
you probably want some more general way to include in there.

The JavaScript is for Google Analytics (which btw, seems to have
broken with a recent site deploy... traffic halved suddenly 2 weeks ago)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org