maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Doxia core clean up
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:56:29 GMT
Hi,

I set up a space for you:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/DOXIA/Home

And I put a little proposal in the wiki:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/DOXIA/Doxia+Utility+Code+Cleanup

It took a few seconds, but I think this is a way better way to record
proposals for posterity and to track votes. I personally dislike
trying to track through mailing lists to find the votes. They should
be recorded in one place.

On 3 Aug 07, at 8:29 AM 3 Aug 07, Vincent Siveton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Several utility classes in Doxia are few used or unused.
> org.apache.maven.doxia.util.StringUtil (used only in
> XmlWriterXdocSink, which is not maintained)
> org.apache.maven.doxia.util.FileUtil (used only in DocBookSink)
> org.apache.maven.doxia.util.WrappedException (unused)
>
> I propose to remove them and to use Plexus-utils instead of. It would
> be a part of DOXIA-56.
>
> Also, I propose to rename the following package
> org.apache.maven.doxia.site.module.manager
> org.apache.maven.doxia.module.manager
>
> WDYT?
>
> Vincent

Thanks,