maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Doxia
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:26:52 GMT
[sorry for the late reply, I didn't have any email for 2 days]

I agree with Jason here. The site-tools seem to belong rather into the
site-plugin than into doxia. I think the current close connection has
some drawbacks, it provokes confusion about responsibilities (example:
anchor creation for section titles, clearly a task for site-tools but
currently done in the modules).

However, right now it's not completely true that one can use the core
without the site-tools (see xhtml sink), but in principle it should be
like that, and it's one of my goals to achieve that for beta-1.

So IMO we should unify the version number and release them together for
now. Once they are functionally independent we can think about
separating them.

-Lukas