maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing Doxia
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:07:30 GMT
Creating a separate thread for release questions...

Do we have two releases in reality? On one hand we have doxia:doxia
(currently slated for alpha-9) and on the other we have
doxia:doxia-sitetools (currently slated for 1.0). Is everybody OK with
those versions?

I am not. Having two different versions for these two will totally mess
up JIRA. Therefor I'd like to use 1.0-alpha-9 for both, this time. If we
want separate releases for them in the future, then we need two separate
projects for doxia and doxia-sitetools in JIRA.

In order for the maven-site-plugin to be able to use the new doxia:doxia
we need to release doxia:doxia-sitetools.

Are there any other questions regarding the release?

--
Dennis Lundberg