maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solving links and anchors
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:43:04 GMT
FYI: I have just deployed new snapshots of doxia (core + modules +
sink-api + site-tools). For me, alpha-9 is release ready.

However, I have tried to build the current maven site, reverting Brett's
commit [1] to use site-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT again (so doxia-alpha-9 gets
picked up), and found a few links that need fixing, eg in
run-maven/index.apt, there is a link

{{{#Quick Start} Quick Start}}

which should be

{{{Quick_Start} Quick Start}}

and in guides/development/guide-helping.apt, there is

{{{guide-m2-development.html#Maven Code Style} Code Style}}

which should be

{{{guide-m2-development.html#Maven_Code_Style} Code Style}}

For me this seems rather natural as spaces are not legal in anchor names
(and never have been AFAIK, even for aptconvert), however, I'm wondering
if this might be considered a backward compat issue?

-Lukas

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/site/trunk/pom.xml?r1=549382&r2=564821&diff_format=h