maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r567032 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-xhtml/src/test: java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xhtml/XhtmlParserTest.java java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xhtml/XhtmlSinkTest.java resources/test.xhtml
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:53:34 GMT
Sorry, I probably misunderstood you. I didn't commit the
XhtmlIdentityTest since I couldn't make it work. You can easily adapt
the AptIdentityTest to see how it goes.

I don't quite understand the structure of the xhtml module yet (eg why
there is only this horrible constructor with the RenderingContext and
Map?). I guess it's been tweaked to fit the needs of maven/site
rendering but AFAICT it can't be used stand-alone right now.

-Lukas