maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solving links and anchors
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:00:42 GMT
Welcome back Lukas!

So, we seem to be in agreement that the handling of ids should be as it
is right now. That is we allow these characters -_:.

That should mean that DOXIA-131 is solved right?

I suggest that we publish snapshots of what we have in svn now, to make
sure that things are working OK. Then we release alpha-9 and decide how
to handle backward-compatibility issues before beta-1. WDYT?

--
Dennis Lundberg