maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Design thoughts
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:52:33 GMT
I haven't been keeping track unfortunately, so maybe I'm missing a
piece of the puzzle.

How does a 'Markup' relate to a 'Parser', which is what I thought the
terminology was for this?

The only caution I urge is that anything that changes doxia-sink-api
might limit the ability to use it across different versions of Maven.
Other than that, I think it'd be good to decide the target public
API, write it up and then refactor towards it... it might be easier
to understand holistically.

Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Brett