maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Siveton" <vincent.sive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APTEditor + Doxia
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 03:07:28 GMT
Hi Math!

I recently add a pointer on your tool, so I am aware about your tool.

2007/7/25, Mathieu Avoine <avoinemt@gmail.com>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm developing an Eclipse plugin called APT Editor which, like its name
> suggests, is an editor/viewer for APT files. Basically, it offers an "edit"
> pane to update the contents of the document, and a "view" pane to preview
> the formatted version of the document in HTML.

It is a great tool for dev. We could have a live renderer.

> The project page is http://apteditor.sf.net
>
> Some people asked me if it was possible to offer the possibility to use
> Maven Doxia's parser/renderer instead of the original code from pixware.
> Sounds like a good idea to me, however not being a Doxia developer (not even
> a Maven user to be honest) I wouldn't know where to look.
>
> I'd appreciate if someone could give me some pointers as to how I could
> integrate Doxia with the APT Editor. To summarize, I'd need to know what
> libraries to load and what methods to invoke to generate an HTML version of
> a given APT file into a chosen directory.

First, I suggest you to do a smart co of the doxia site
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/site
We added lot of documentations these days.

And another co from the full doxia project

The apt parser is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-apt

FYI, Lukas started an issue to see the differences between pixware APT
parser and doxia one: DOXIA-138

Cheers,

Vincent