maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r557051 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-xdoc/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xdoc: XdocParser.java XdocSink.java
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:13:37 GMT
It seems like I did break something after all: the site-renderer test
now fails (btw, I only noticed it by accident on the continuum page,
there was no notification sent?).

It doesn't seem logical though to me, maybe this should be fixed in the
site renderer. Anyway, if I don't come up with a better solution, I'll
revert that part.

-Lukas