maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r557051 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-xdoc/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xdoc: XdocParser.java XdocSink.java
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:21:39 GMT
The TOCMacro only generates the links, not the anchors, there is a test
case for it (and I didn't break it! :) ). Logically, I would say it's a
low-level sink (eg the SiteRendererSink) that should put the anchors in
place, not the parser (also I don't see eg the AptParser emit any
anchors for section titles, does it?). Section anchors only make sense
in an end-user presentation format (xhtml, pdf), you don't want explicit
anchors to clutter your xdoc or apt sources. But then, I'm not sure I
didn't break anything, I never used the macro.

-Lukas