maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] Time for a release ?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:03:23 GMT

On 1 Jun 07, at 6:41 AM 1 Jun 07, Lukas Theussl wrote:

> I have just started to get familiar with the doxia code but my
> first impression is that it is still far from a 1.0 release IMO. It
> would be great though to get the alpha-9 release out asap.

The core API is probably fine, it's the modules and the site renderer
which are not close at all. There are some modules that could
probably be released and the core code is probably fairly close but
the site rendering stuff, IMO, is not close at all and is basically
an extension of the site plugin.

> Cheers,
> -Lukas
>

> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
>> Last one was more than a year ago, is there something going on or can
>> be released?
>> if so, is this still
>> - alpha
>> - beta
>> - should we just go for 1.0
>> There are a couple of jiras with patches DOXIA-108 and DOXIA-107 that
>> could be applied before the release

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl