maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] Time for a release ?
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 13:10:29 GMT
On 26 May 07, at 3:13 AM 26 May 07, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> Last one was more than a year ago, is there something going on or can
> be released?

I just want to change the references to a single plexus archive and
then it would be fine to release something. Having the two plexus
artifacts causes problems with older versions of Maven and will cause
a lot of grief. My last attempt didn't work. So I will give it
another go and it if doesn't work to create a unified plexus artifact
then we can roll back the version of plexus and release it.

> if so, is this still
>
> - alpha
> - beta
> - should we just go for 1.0
>
> There are a couple of jiras with patches DOXIA-108 and DOXIA-107 that
> could be applied before the release
>
> --
>                             -- The Princess Bride

Thanks,