maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From MartinAhrer <martin.ah...@gmx.at>
Subject doxia not compilable?
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 21:15:14 GMT

I was trying to compile doxia to get a working doxia-maven-plugin. Various
modules were not compile since HtmlTools.java has been moved in the alpha-9
snapshot. To get around temporarily I put a copy of HtmlTools into its old
location.

Further I had to add dependencies to doxia-book, namely:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>doxia-module-xdoc</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>doxia-module-latex</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

With these changes I was able to compile it though it is just not running,
some tests fail, etc...
I know I'm working with a snapshot, but eventually somebody can help me
check if I am working with the proper checkouts!

I checked out from
* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia
* https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/doxia

Thanks for helping