maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Doxia macros
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:18:59 GMT
I added a new macro under org.apache.maven.doxia.macros.swizzle.  It has
/**
 * @plexus.component role="org.apache.maven.doxia.macro.Macro"
 * role-hint="swizzle"
 */
public class SwizzleMacro
        extends AbstractMacro {
It's here:  http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Doxia/SwizzleMacro

I recompiled doxia-core, then added a <dependency> to
maven-site-plugin in pom.xml to convince it to use the new version.
That worked, based on the output of 'mvn site -X' and the println
statements I added to the snippet macro.

But,
   %{swizzle|project=STR}
in index.apt just gets me
in the page source, while
   %{snippet|id=modello-model|url=http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk/maven-archetype/maven-archetype-model/src/main/mdo/archetype.mdo}
works fine

(I'm testing with guide-using-modello.apt in maven-site.)

Neither the existing snippet macro nor my new one would work with 'mvn
site' in maven-war-plugin, btw.  In maven-site, the snippet macro
works, but not mine.

Any ideas?

--
Wendy