maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r425493 - in /maven/doxia/trunk/doxia-sandbox: doxia-book/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/book/services/renderer/ doxia-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/plugin/
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:42:37 GMT
Vincent Siveton wrote:
> Agree but currently, pdfs are only generated with itext framework, so
> IMHO <format>pdf</format> is enough but I am open.

The point is that the ID sticks for ever so if there is a posibility
that something else will generate a PDF we need to make room for that.
I'm also open here, I'm not sure if it's realistic for anyone else to
add a new PDF writing instead of fixing/adding any feature to the iText
implementation. It is always possible for someone else to make pdf-foo
if they feel like it so we're not ruling out anyone entirely.

Anyone else have an opinion?

> What do you propose? itextPdf and itextRtf?

itext-pdf and itext-rtf.

--
Trygve