maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject autodetecting format instead of using subdirectories
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:40:41 GMT
Hi,

I Was wondering what folks thought of deprecating the src/site/*/ in
favour of, say, src/site/docs which contains all the docs.

Instead of processing by directory name, we'd need to detect each file's
type (by extension, and possibly content/doctype for things like xml).

The reason I suggest this is that I keep going to look for docs in
src/site/apt, and they aren't there because they are in xdoc. I remember
the structure of the site, not the format of the individual docs.

Thoughts?

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/