maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan F. Codagnone" <j...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 03:35:08 GMT
On Wednesday 07 December 2005 21:34, John Casey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In support of Maven's 2.0.1 release, and because all of the pending JIRA
> issues have been resolved, I'd like to release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6.
>
> There is one outstanding issue, which is the JDK1.4 compatibility of the
> Twiki module, which I'm fixing right now.

I wrote the code using 1.5 for my confort, what after when i saw it was
something usable i started to wondered about 1.4. I can submit some patches
if you want. The other solution would be use
http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/.

--
Buenos Aires, Argentina                          18°C with winds at 11 km/h NW