maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The URL appending issue and Maven Central
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 17:46:38 GMT
Hi Mark,

I'm working on some improvements which might be related to this.
My main question: is the pom containing the special attributes part of the
Maven Multimodule project?
If so, I should be able to calculate the right URL based on the local
folder structure instead of pom inheritence via parent, right?

thanks,
Robert