maven-dev mailing list archives

From Clemens Quoss <clem...@quoss.de>
Subject Re: ITs in maven-release
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2019 19:46:19 GMT
Hi Tibor,
with this system property set it works with JDK 7.
Why is it a pre-requisite?  It works with JDK 7 Update 80 that has no
backport for TLS 1.2.  It came with Update 131 [1].
Are you simply running all the IT on your side with this system property
set when using JDK 7?  What Update of JDK 7 are you normally using for ITs?
So this property was already around when IT for MRELEASE-459 was
written?  That would explain it.
One mor question, please:  How would I have been able to avoid all this
noise in the dev-mail-group?  Where could I have read about this system
property?  Is it documented somewhere?

Cheers, Clemens
[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39157422/how-to-enable-tls-1-2-in-java-7