maven-dev mailing list archives

From Clemens Quoss <clem...@quoss.de>
Subject Re: ITs in maven-release
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2019 22:00:47 GMT
Hi Robert,
thanks for the insight.  Shouldn't it fail with JDK 7 Update 80 even
with this parameter since the backport for TLSv1.2 came with Update 95 [0]?
Since when does this requirement exist?  Just checked it:  I'm using UK
mirror [1].  This works without TLSv1.2. Maybe thats why i didn't
noticed before.
But we had problem at work contacting the Atlassian Repo from our Nexus
that ran with JDK 7 Update 80.  In that case we switched back to JDK 6
Update 211.

Cheers, Clemens

[0]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49523052/how-to-enable-tlsv1-2-in-java-7u80-client