maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Ant Plugin
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2019 15:39:15 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (or more): Bruno Borges, Jesper Udby, Anders Hammar, Tibor Digana, Enrico Olivelli, Manfred
Moser, Karl Heinz Marbaise, Olivier Lamy, Sylwester Lachiewicz, Stephen Connolly, James
Gough, Gabriel Belingueres, Hoa Phan, Robert Scholte

PMC quorum: reached

I will continue with the steps required to retire this plugin.