maven-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone had an error on Eclipse IDE after upgrade maven-jar-plugin to 3.1.2?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:37:37 GMT
The short answer: I just love this IDE and everything that is behind it!

I'm using it since I dropped the IBM VisualAge a long long time ago. ;-)

In my daily working needs with Java, OSGi, Vertx and Maven I have no
complains. it just give me what I need. Of course that are a bug here
and there, but nothing that I can't bypass.

And with the help of some plugins as SonarLint, Kaizen OpenApi editor,
m2e, Mylin, DBeaver, Egit and some others it is just perfect for me.

Btw, I just needed to install intelij once in order to integrate with an
android app and I felt very uncomfortable with it. Would not use it if I
have a choice.

best regards,

Cristiano