maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stein <sormu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone had an error on Eclipse IDE after upgrade maven-jar-plugin to 3.1.2?
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2019 16:27:49 GMT
On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 6:14 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Then seeing such negative comments towards them, which are more about
> opinion than technical facts, seems really not encouraging to contribute
> more to Maven.

[...]

It's the 2nd time in a short time-frame I find your comments discouraging,
> dismotivating and irritating. If I were not.committed in improving Maven
> for some other reasons, that kind of negativity in the community would make
> me give up contributing.

Mickael, please, keep on rocking and contributing. That (felt) negativity is
just due to the written opinion of a single person who sometimes overshoots
the mark to make his position clear. I always hope that some smileys, irony
and other positive emotions are lost due to translation.

Cheers,
Christian