maven-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone had an error on Eclipse IDE after upgrade maven-jar-plugin to 3.1.2?
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2019 15:19:20 GMT
Not really Tibor I think, for two reasons:

1. If it is true then the end of your sentence is "and dont use maven but
use gradle". Both IDE have pro and cons, depends who and for what,
2. Vscode uses eclipse as backend of a LSP so as a mvn dev you care of
eclipse whatever you think of the UI since it is gaining a lot of the
market usage

Indeed, just my 2cts but being opiniated in its usage is good, but maven is
too widely adopted to drop part of its users, we stay community driven, not
opinion driven ;).