maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Maven Downloader
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:25:21 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1: Tibor Digana, James Gough, Sylwester Lachiewicz, Jesper Udby, Enrico Olivelli, Anders
Hammar, Olivier Lamy, gaurav, Francois Papon, Stephen Connolly, Karl Heinz Marbaise, Brian
Fox, Robert Scholte, James Klo, Bernd Prager

PMC quorum: reached

I will continue with the steps required to retire this library.