maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: proposal for maven-archetype to switch to dom4j 2.1.1 (and Java 8)
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 16:46:19 GMT
>>Perhaps ask the dom4j developers first to see if a 2.0.3 release can be scheduled.
FWIW, there was an issue logged asking for that on 6 December 2018 [1].
I noted this in the PR as well [2] as an explanation for the bump to 2.1.1 and Java 8.
Just making sure this information is part of the discussion. (

[1] https://github.com/dom4j/dom4j/issues/55
[2] https://github.com/apache/maven-archetype/pull/28