maven-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone had an error on Eclipse IDE after upgrade maven-jar-plugin to 3.1.2?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 13:32:06 GMT
Hello,

Yesterday I did an upgrade on some dependencies and plugins of my
company's master POM.

I used the versions-plugin and changed many of the suggested ones. After
conclude and build on CI without error, I ended up with a strange error
in Eclipse IDE (ubuntu, 201903, jdk11) on every project that has it as
its parent POM.

The error has no description and its title is "Unknown".

It took some time to track the culprit down and after I have downgraded
the maven-jar-plugin to 3.1.1 the error was gone.

I'm curious about this...

best regards,

Cristiano