maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Question Regarding MNG-6505
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 17:16:40 GMT
Hi,

currently I'm summarizing the release notes for Maven 3.6.1 and I found
the Issue [MNG-6505] tweaked distributionManagement.site inheritance
which has some intersting things in a pom.xml file like this:

<scm child.scm.connection.inherit.append.path="true"
      child.scm.developerConnection.inherit.append.path="true"
      child.scm.url.inherit.append.path="true" />
<distributionManagement>
    <site child.site.url.inherit.append.path="true" />
  </distributionManagement>

But unfortunately I don't find any further docs/information how to use
such configuration in a pom file?

@Hervé Do you have some explanations ?

Or did I simply oversight some documentations ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise