maven-dev mailing list archives

From Theresa Pünsch <theresa.puen...@navimatix.de>
Subject Typo on webpage
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:11:06 GMT
Dear Maven development team,

I just started reading about Maven, and found useful information on this site:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/windows-prerequisites.html

I wanted to report a typo in the part "Firewalls and Anti-virus": The text reads,
"Firewall and Anti-virus sometimes prevent Java from running properly, or Windows Firewall
(and various other Firewalls) actively prevent Java.exe from reaching out to the Internet
to "download stuff" which is a key part of Maven You may need to configure the Firewall or
Anti-virus to add exceptions to allow such actions."

There’s a full stop missing betweeen "…key part of Maven" and "You may need…".
Hope this is the correct place to report this kind of error.

Thank you for your great work! 😊
Best regards,
Theresa Puensch
Software Developer

        [cid:image002.png@01D4F46E.FDF46820]

Navimatix GmbH
Technologie und Innovationspark Jena
Moritz-von-Rohr Straße 1a
D-07745 Jena

Tel. : +49 (0)3641 327 99 29
Fax. : +49 (0)3641 526 306
E-Mail: theresa.puensch@navimatix.de<mailto:theresa.puensch@navimatix.de>
www.navimatix.de<http://www.navimatix.de>

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.