maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Snapshots of core Maven plugins
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2019 16:01:47 GMT
is someone working on it?
the code is here: https://github.com/apache/maven-jenkins-lib
PRs welcome

The deploy has to happen only from master branch, once the build and ITs run
on every platform and JDK is ok
Then the strategy to choose which build (platform and JDK) has to be deployed
will have to be chosen: I advise to start with whichever implementation makes
the implementor happy before we start the discussion on choosing the
definitive strategy we'll choose as a whole...

Regards,

Hervé