maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Maven Repository Plugin
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:47:31 GMT
Hi,

+1 from me.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 23.04.19 21:43, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Apache Maven project consist of about 100 (sub)projects. Due to the small number
of volunteers and the huge amount of code to maintain we're missing enough space to make real
progress on all these projects, including our ambitious ideas for the next major version(s)
of Maven itself.
> To be able to gain more focus we need to criticize the current subprojects and decide
if it is worth maintaining.

> One of those subprojects is the maven-repository-plugin, last released on February 22,
2015. It's main purpose: a plugin that can be used to create bundles of artifacts that can
be uploaded to the central repository.