maven-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Bubenchikov <alexander.bubenchi...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Maven 3.6.1 release date
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:48:57 GMT
Hi everybody.
Sorry, if this is wrong thread for this question.

My name is Alex and I'm responsible for Maven integration plugin in
IntelliJ IDEA. I've upgraded bundled maven to 3.6.0 in 2019.1 EAP release,
but have stuck with several regression issues, in particular MNG-6599
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6599>

I didn't found any plans for maven 3.6.1 release, could anyone please point
me to it, if release date is known.
I'm asking this because if the release is not planned to be soon, I have to
downgrade bundled maven to 3.3.9 (which I would not want to)

BR, Alex

--
Alexander Bubenchikov
Software developer