maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibor.dig...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: cannot delete workspace ... invoker-reports/BUILD-***.xml
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:59:08 GMT
>> which commit could have broken shared utils ?

I have picked up three candidate commits:

362805fbf6341523edfdf509905812acb42f6a97
fd082c077c78f8ce83fce2a92f0265e83599a42f
f2246e0653b185297451902ee278e6aec1ff470e

Those devs who have Windows should run the build of maven-jar-plugin (mvn
verify -P run-its) and list all Java processes after the build.
This process should repeat with maven-shared-utils:3.1.0 and again list all
Java processes.
Logically there should not be any Java processes alive after the build has
completed.

Then we can decide whether we will find the commit and release a new
version of maven-shared-utils or we will downgrade it in all
usages/projects/branches together with testing on Jenkins.
Cheers