maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jurrie Overgoor <dev.maven.apache....@jurr.org>
Subject [maven-remote-resources] Pull request for MRRESOURCES-102
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:49:12 GMT
Hello everyone,

Since the readme of the Maven remote resources plugin says this list is
the main channel of communication, I thought I'd post here to ask
attention to my pull request :)

https://github.com/apache/maven-remote-resources-plugin/pull/2 is
basically implementing MRRESOURCES-102: filtering of non *.vm resources

I hope someone can review my PR and comment on it or hopefully merge it.
Thanks!

A possible next step would be to have the filtering of *.vm files in a
Maven file filter which could be included in
maven-remote-resources-plugin. That way, filtering for both *.vm. and
non *.vm files would be done using the same framework. But that's for
next time ;)

With kind regards,

Jurrie