maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: For 3.6.1 - MNG-5995 and MNG-6069
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:52:05 GMT
Hi,

On 08/11/18 20:33, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
> Hi Karl, today i removed my branches with fixes and proposals from gitbox
> and leave only PR in Github for easier commenting.

As I mentioned already ...create the branches on maven-core (gitbox
url). The branches will be mirrored to github as well...otherwise we
have no check with our CI which is vital...

Apart from that you can comment the commit on branches in GitHub...we
don't loose anything (maybe some convenience..)...But it might be good
thing to check with INFRA if that can be improved more ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise