maven-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am wandering how you do guys debug maven?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 04:15:39 GMT
Hello

Not sure the question was about test classes - you got answers for that ;)
- or maven and plugins themselves. If the last one, just replace "mvn" by
"mvnDebug" in any command and remote debug on port 8000 in your IDE.

Side note: if you check mvn script you will see maven has a main class so
can be remote debugged as any java software ;)