maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Install Plugin Version 3.0.0-M1 Released
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 22:36:42 GMT
On 2 Oct 2018, at 4:32, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

>  * [MINSTALL-118] - MavenProject with only attachments must have packaging "pom"

Ik, this just hit me with the `karaf-assembly` packaging - and seemingly not setting a main
file it seems.

Time to go lock that install plugin back down, and raise a ticket for Karaf.

Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is
the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." &mdash; Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt