maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Install Plugin version 3.0.0-M1
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 08:29:52 GMT
Hi Eric,

On 24/09/18 09:29, Eric Lilja wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 7:44 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de
> <mailto:khmarbaise@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     We solved 32 issues:
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MINSTALL/versions/12334343
>

>   Hi and thank you for doing the releases of both maven-deploy-plugin
> and maven-install-plugin, it's exciting! However, when I follow the
> links to JIRA to see the solve versions, a few things look weird:
> 1. Seems you need to be logged in to actually see the list of solved
> issues, which is inconvenient and unncessarily secretive.

Sorry of course...pasted the wrong link into the message...my fault..

Try this one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317524&version=12334343

> 2. Both projects (install, deploy) have several warnings

Can you be more accurate? Where ?

> 3. Both projects have an issue still in TODO.

Yes that's correct. In Maven Install Plugin MINSTALL-126 cause it's not
yet ready which I had planned to be part of the final 3.0.0
release...Maybe I have time to fix this ...if not it will be postponed
to the next release..

In Maven Deploy PLugin the issue MDEPLOY-243 which I have created after
taking a deeper look into the generated site which I will fix for the
final 3.0.0 release...

Thanks for checking this...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise