maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Cut Maven Core Release 3.6.0
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2018 18:05:12 GMT
Hi,

based on the feedback we had I would like to announce to cut a release
at the end of next Week which means (likely on Saturday/Sunday 29.09 /
30.09 )...

If anyone has something which should be put into Maven core release the
next week is your chance...

So this time I'm stepping up to be release manager for 3.6.0 of Maven
core...(if no one has objections to this.)..

Currently maven master is fine ...so keep it green...ah...sorry blue ;-)..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise