maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [maven-scm-api] Looking to perform svn remote move
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 21:04:39 GMT
For the maven-release-plugin (3.0.0) I've started to extract the API to
make it possible to define your own release strategy.
I'm quite interested in the steps you take and if this fits in the
improved design of the plugin.
If we take a look at the Maven Release process, there are still quite some
manual tasks and some of them could be automated, but that wasn't possible
up until now, hence the need for the improved design.

thanks,
Robert